- Overall height - 400mm
- Overall depth - 500mm
- mounting/Configuration - Wall Hung, All-Drawer
- Vanity top - Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface (20mm), Friday Hybrid Quartz (20mm) or Caesarstone (20mm - 25% surcharge applies)
- Basin - Above-Counter or Semi-Inset (basin sold separately)
- Tap holes - 0, 1 or 3 tap holes
- Cabinet Colour - Matte White, Matte Mitlon Moon Grey, Matte Black polyurethane
- Interior finish - Premium Graphite
- Inclusions - In-drawer power point with USB ports (please note electrical rough-in required before cabinet installation)
- Handles - 350mm Blaze handle available in Brushed Nickel, Brushed Matte Black and Brushed Brass
- Plug & Waste - Chrome Universal Plug & Waste included
- Australian made
- 10 Year warranty
*Please specify bench colour, cabinet colour, handles & holes required in top.
*Cabinet can be customised additional charges may apply
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.