Experience the elegance of the Avenir Xylo Soap Dish, a refined and contemporary accessory for your bathroom. Crafted with precision in Australia, this soap dish is backed by a 10-year warranty, a testament to its enduring quality. The unique direct connect double fixing system simplifies the installation process, and the included diamond drill bit and drilling fixture make it suitable for tiles or masonry. Here are some of the notable benefits and features of this product:
- A polished solid surface in white, infusing a modern aesthetic into your bathroom decor
- Direct connect double fixing system for a reliable installation
- Inclusive of all necessary hardware for a hassle-free setup
- A 10-year warranty for your assurance
- Compact design, ideal for small bathrooms or shower spaces
With the Avenir Xylo Soap Dish, you can effortlessly enhance the functionality and style of your bathroom.
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.