Catch any objects you do not want to go down the waste with this Electroplated finish with anti-corrosion protective lacquer Basket Waste designed to match the bronze Frances and Clasico kitchen mixers (codes:18113BR & 18117BR). The extra long thread is designed for ceramic sinks.
- Material: Stainless Steel top & ABS plastic base
- Finish: Electroplated finish with anti-corrosion protective lacquer
- Includes extended 70mm thread for thick ceramic sinks
- These wastes suit sinks between 0-70mm thick
For peace of mind, Turner Hastings offers the following warranty on this product and its components:
- Basket waste - 1 year
- Electroplated finish - 1 year
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
- CMCarole M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAs ordered
Perfect brass coloured waste, would have loved a solid brass one but no one makes them ... but this one will hopefully not discolour ... fingers crossedD1Design 10Hello Carole, Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us! We greatly appreciate it. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the finish of the product you purchased. The protective lacquer coating on the waste is designed to preserve the beautiful brass finish, ensuring its longevity and maintaining its appearance. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are delighted to have met your expectations. If there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help and provide you with the best possible service. Once again, thank you for your feedback and support. We truly value your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Best regards, Design 10