Combining the aesthetic appeal of the stunning Liano II and Urbane II collections, this new sink mixer range is the perfect balance of design and functionality creating the ultimate statement in your kitchen. Available in 3 options for all culinary needs, 2 distinguishable styles, 5 colour finishes, the collections can be tailored to suit a range of styles and tastes.
- Durable brass body construction
- Adjustable 70deg and 140deg outlet rotation
- Pull–out retractable hand piece for added versatility
- European SoftPEX hoses provide superior durability, longer life and are free from impurities
- Water–efficient WELS 5 star flow rate (6L/min), with optional WELS 6 Star (4.5L/min) aerator supplied
- Caroma tapware is 100% leak tested
- Available in Chrome, Matte Black, PVD Brushed Nickel, PVD Brushed Brass, PVD Gunmetal
- Australian designed and engineered
- 20–year warranty
- Match with Urbane II Collection for a consistent look from kitchen to bathroom
- Consumption per minute:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.