DOLCE Ceramic Moulded Basin-Top:
Made from fully vitrified china with a glazed finish. Vitrified china is fired at temperatures in excess of 1300°c, producing a crisp cool white colour that’s brighter than standard china.
- Modern rectangular bowl
- 3mm tile lip along the back edge
- 20mm thick fully vitrified china
- 12 o-clock tap hole as standard (also available with 3 tap holes at extra cost)
UNICAB on Legs:
UniCabs were the first cabinets in Fienza’s range of mix-and-match cabinets and basin-tops. Simple and elegant, with stylish aluminium legs, this design is a timeless favourite.
- Highest quality UV resistant gloss white finish
- Bright white interior
- 880mm tall cabinet (not including basin-top)
- Chrome round legs (rust resistant aluminium)
- Soft close doors
- Full extension drawer runners
- Solid 16mm backing board & drawer bases
- 750 and 900 models are available with left-hand or right-hand drawers
- FSC approved, eco-friendly E0 quality board
- Chrome Bow handles (rust resistant aluminium)
- Handle upgrades and vanity accents available
- 5 Year Warranty on cabinet
- Part of Fienza’s universal vanities range
Width: 750mm x Depth: 460mm x Total Height: 900mm
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.