Sophisticated, spirited and stylish. The Vixen range is stunning in both looks and functionality, with a two tone finish making it an ideal kitchen feature. Available in chrome, matte black with chrome accents or white with chrome accents, let yourself be seduced by Vixen.
- Pull down, retractable hand piece for added versatility
- European SoftPEX hoses provide superior durability, longer life and are free from impurities
- Available in chrome, matte black with chrome accents or white with chrome accents *Images are only for illustration purpose. Consumers are encouraged to seek professional advice on the suitably the installation at time of purchase
Product Type Kitchen/Laundry WELS STAR RATING AND FLOW RATE WELS 4 Rated, 7.5L/min COLOUR Chrome MATERIAL Other CARTRIDGE TYPE Ceramic Disc Cartridge
6494.044A Vixen Retractable Sink Mixer Chrome + 6495.044A Vixen Retractable Sink Mixer Black/Chrome + 6496.044A Vixen Retractable Sink Mixer White + 6495.094A Vixen Retractable Sink Mixer Black Nickel +
- Ihg sku:
- Consumption per minute:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.