Caroma G Series tapware range been upgraded - G Series+ has a fresh modern design while maintaining compliance and quality standards of the old. Featuring ceramic disc cartridges as standard and extra durable handle pivots with modernised lever style handles to survive the everyday pressures of life in commercial, hospitals, aged care facilities, schools and in-home care.
- Modern & stylish lever handles – available in 80 or 150mm lengths
- 160 or 200mm Sink Outlet – fixed but can be adjusted to swivel at time of installation
- Ceramic disc cartridge for increased ease of functionality and durability
- Large cylindrical colour indicators means an ideal solution for aged care
- Extra heavy duty handle pivot connections, designed to survive the everyday pressures of life in commercial environments
- Laminar flow as standard reduces legionella risk
- Optional yellow indicator included with each handle set providing greater flexibility at the time of install
- Consumption per minute:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.