Experience the elegance of the Millennium Zoya Robe Hook in Brushed Nickel. This sleek, modern addition to your bathroom decor is more than just functional. With its fresh design and choice of four stunning finishes, it brings a touch of sophistication to any space. The robe hook is crafted from brass, ensuring durability and longevity. Its dual fixing feature offers added stability, perfect for securely holding your robes or towels. Plus, with a 10-year replacement warranty, you can rest easy knowing this robe hook is built to last.
- Fresh design brings a touch of modern sophistication to your bathroom
- Offered in four finishes to complement any decor style
- Dual fixing feature provides added stability for securely holding robes or towels
- Made with durable brass construction for long-lasting use
- Includes a 10-year replacement warranty for ultimate peace of mind
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.