Replacement plug for AC14 or AC28
**PLEASE NOTE** If your Oliveri basket waste was purchased prior to 2010 please Contact Us for help in choosing the waste that will suit your sink.
Please refer to your sink model's product page to see which accessories suit your sink.
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
- PLPeter L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSink plug with style
This eye catching design was a must have to compliment our new Oliveri Sonetto sink. The Oliveri covered basket waste plug has a stainless steel finish and helps in draining the water out while blocking the food particles. The lid can be removed as it's clipped on to the shaft which is longer than the standard plug that originally came with our sink. Remember to remove the blue plastic protector at the bevel end of the cover.