The Quewb shower rose as described above is ball joint
mounted to a brass 380 mm 1/2” M & F swivel Crane
Neck arm. The arm increases the shower rose 250 mm
above the wall outlet and projects the shower rose 380
mm from the wall. A 1/2” BSP spigot screws onto the wall
outlet. The arm encapsulates the spigot and is fastened
by grub screw for final connection. Supplied with 57 mm
square flat flange. 3 Star – 9 L/min and 2 Star – 12 L/min
rated as per WELS licence number 0046.
- Single function square 220mm x 220mm chrome plated ABS shower rose with full pattern rub-clean, corrosion proof spray diffusor.
- Swivel Crane neck arm
- 5 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
The following product has been registered according to the requirements of the WELS standard (AS/NZS 6400:2005
Water efficient products—Rating and labelling).
- WELS registration number S07133
- Brand CON-SERV
- Model name or number Quewb
- Model code OH 030V
- Litres per minute 9.0
- Water efficiency star rating 3 (> 7.5 but <= 9.0)
- Ihg sku:
- Consumption per minute:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.