The Shaws Laboratory Type 3 sink is an extremely durable science and hospital friendly fireclay sink. Designed for inset or undercounter installations, this sink is specifically designed for laboratories, hospitals and professional service industries with heavy usage requirements.
All Shaws sinks are manufactured using the same process from the past 120 years. Each sink is double glazed for both heat and impact resistance and will stand the test of time. The durable finish is resistant to cracking, chipping, staining and eliminates odours and bacteria.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England sine 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay – no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Includes polished chrome basket strainer
- Overall Dimensions: L595 x W380 x H230mm
- Internal Bowl Dimensions: L515 x W305 x H190mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Capacity: 32L
- Installation Type: Undermount/Inset
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Overflow: No
- Waste Outlet: 38mm
- Lifetime Warranty
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.