The Whitehall is a stylish and practical Butler sink designed to suit laminate worktops. This deep and generous sink features a subtle lip to protect laminate worktops cut edges from water.
Butlers Sinks are a design classic. Originally made for durability and practicality, its elegant design has ensured its enduring popularity for over a century. It has been in continuous production at Shaws of Darwen for over 120 years, using the same tried and tested manufacturing process for unmatched strength and beauty. Like all true classics, the Butler sink is the perfect centrepiece in both traditional and modern kitchens.
- Individually handmade by a Master Craftsman
- Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire, England sine 1842
- Stamped for authenticity
- Solid, dense fireclay – no hollow walls
- Thick dual enamel coating for exceptional strength, shine and durability
- Extremely robust, antibacterial and both stain and acid resistant
- Includes polished chrome basket strainer
- Overall Dimensions: L595 x W470 x H310mm
- Internal Bowl Dimensions: L570 x W445 x H297mm
- Weight: 55kg
- Installation Type: Undermount/Exposed Front
- Material: 100% Fireclay
- Overflow: Yes- round
- Waste Outlet: 90mm
- Lifetime Warranty
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.