The SR25MGM Heated Towel Rail is a 550x550mm 4 bar gun metal ladder rail which features multiflex wiring. This smaller size rail is idea for when only a small space is available in the room and for drying one towel.
The SR25MGM towel heater features multiflex wiring. This means that you have a connection point on the right or left hand side of the rail, this would be typically at the bottom but the rail can be flipped so that it is at the top and provides the option of hardwired or plugin, all as standard out of the box.
The electric towel rail is designed to rapidly heat up and reach a temperature of around 45-55 degrees. The rail can be operated using an on/off switch however we recommend using a timer to allow you to set and forget and control your running costs.
- Output - 41Watts
- IP Rating - IP55
- Warranty - 7yrs
- Lead Length - 1.8m
- Voltage - 240Volt
- No of Bars - 4
- Wiring Type - Concealed (hardwired)
- Wiring Position - Any of the four mounting positions
- Distance Between Mounting Points (Top to Bottom) - 350mm
- Distance Between Mounting Points (Left to Right) - 518mm
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.