The Novi Single 76 boasts an intelligent double-sided design, ribbed front on one side and flat front on the other. This allows you to install it either way to suit your kitchen design. The ribbed side gives it a Heritage, handmade look, while the flat side is more subtle, working well in contemporary kitchens.
- Material: Fine Fireclay
- Finish: White Gloss
- Waste Outlet Included: 90x50mm Basket Waste
- Mounting options: Butler (front showing), Counter Top (glazed on all 4 sides), Under Counter (framework required)
- Capacity: 64L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- This sink is reversible, so it can be installed with flat or ribbed/farmhouse side facing out.
- Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone
- Warranty - lifetime
- Ihg sku:
- Model number:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.