- Warm – Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful – The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, offering excellent stain resistance.
- Strong – Our raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resin, these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of our baths.
- Renewable – Easy clean surface – as the material is solid and consistent all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical – Drillable for unique tapware installation.
- Unique – Hand finished semi-gloss interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting – 25 year consumer guarantee
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.