Discover the benefits of a frameless shower screen
If you’re unsure whether a frameless shower screen is right for you, here are some benefits:
- Appearance: Frameless shower screens can open up your bathroom and create a luxurious feel.
- Durable: The glass used to create frameless shower screens is long-lasting and durable.
- Natural light: Unlike shower curtains, frameless shower screens allow natural lighting to enter your bathroom.
- Low maintenance: Unlike traditional shower screens, frameless shower screens boast a smooth surface that’s easy to maintain.
- Mix and match: Frameless shower screens are versatile and work well with a range of bathroom accessories and fittings, including basins, mirrors and tapware.
Shop with Design 10 for frameless glass shower screens in Australia
Design 10 makes your next home renovation or build exceptional. Browse our stunning collection of frameless shower screens at affordable prices to find the perfect one to complement your bathroom. Visit one of our showrooms or get in touch with our friendly team today for product advice and inspiration.
Why are frameless shower screens so popular?
Aside from their aesthetic benefits, many frameless shower screens can be installed with hinges that operate in both directions, offering increased accessibility. The absence of plastic frames also makes them more hygienic and less likely to collect mould or shower residue.
How much are frameless shower screens?
Frameless shower screens can certainly increase the value of your home, but they’re relatively inexpensive to install. In fact, many frameless shower screens are cheaper than traditional shower screens and can save you time and money in the long run as you don’t need to clean them as often.
What should I look for when buying a frameless shower screen?
If you’re thinking of installing a frameless shower screen in your bathroom, here are some key points to consider:
- Space available: This can determine the size and shape of your screen. Frameless sliding shower screens are a great solution for small spaces.
- Glass quality: Choose a frameless shower screen that’s manufactured from high quality glass, like the range available at Design 10.
- Glass type: Frameless shower screens come in a variety of glass types, including tinted and frosted.