Experience the elegance of the Avenir Universal Robe Hook URH3, a sophisticated and versatile addition to any bathroom or bedroom. This well-crafted robe hook combines German quality and Chinese manufacturing, providing durability and reliability for years to come. With a 10-year warranty, you can have confidence in the longevity of this robe hook. Made from chrome-plated brass, it showcases a modern and refined look that suits any decor. The mirror polished finish adds a touch of class to your space.
- German supplier and Chinese manufacturing for outstanding quality
- 10-year warranty for your peace of mind
- Constructed from chrome-plated brass for durability and long life
- Mirror polished finish enhances the elegance of your space
Enhance your bathroom or bedroom with the Avenir Universal Robe Hook URH3. Its exceptional craftsmanship and timeless design make it the ideal choice for hanging robes, towels, or clothing with style.
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.