Dimensions: W: 35.5cm x D: 10.5cm x H: 6.35cm
The CLEVER Flip Shower Shelf is a beautifully designed storage solution, finished in a stylish matte finish and featuring an innovative twist! Its 2-in-1 design allows it to be used as both a shower basket or a shelf!
Switching from basket to shelf, and back again, is easy! No complicated removal or re-installation is required. Simply remove the CLEVER Flip from its wall mount, flip and return it in your preferred position.The CLEVER Flip Shower Shelf securely holds up to 9kg. Removable hooks are also included, allowing up to hang your favourite accessories when used as either a shelf or basket.
- Practical 2-in-1 design - use as either a shower basket or shelf.
- Available in stylish matte white or matte black finishes.
- Includes removable hooks for hanging razors and other accessories.
- Large holes for easy drainage.
- Easy installation with everything you need included.
- Made of durable ABS plastic.
- Holds up to 9kg
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.