Keep your shower perfectly organised with our range of VENUS Shower Caddies. This 3 tier caddy features two deep baskets capable of storing the largest bottles of your favourite products, plus a soap dish. Both baskets include two inverted bottle holders, so you can store bottles upside down and easily use every last drop out of your bottles. Two integrated hooks also allow you to hang other bathroom accessories, such as razors, loofahs and face washing clothes.
Easily installed by simply placing over your shower head and securing in place with the included suction cups. The VENUS 3 Tier Shower Caddy is guaranteed to remain rust free forever thanks to its strong, welded aluminium construction, plus it's sure to impress with its beautiful anodised finish.
- Two deep shelves plus soap dish.
- Two inverted bottle holders in each basket.
- Two razor and loofah hooks
- Sturdy welded construction with anodised aluminium finish.
- Guaranteed to remain rust free forever.
- Easy installation - hang over your shower head.
- Dimensions: W: 28.5cm x D: 11.5cm x H: 62cm
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.