he Care 700 wall basin has been specifically designed to comply with the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines Part D - Infection Prevention and Control. This basin complies with requirements for Type C basin and are used in areas such as staff, patient and public amenities. The design offers smooth rounded contours and clean lines incorporating a build in shelf space alleviating the need for separate shelving.
- Optimal basin waste and tapware landing projections reduce potential splashing caused by the water stream from the tapware flowing directly into the basin waste
- Optional fully integrated vitreous china Care shroud provides increased infection control and eliminates potential contraband storage ( Not Included)
- Includes white plug and chrome waste
- Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1- 2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements
- Shelf can be on either the left or right hand side
- Available with No, 1 or 3 tap holes
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.