The Caroma Care 800 Cleanflush® range is ideal for hospital, aged care and commercial applications where the absolute highest levels of hygiene and rapid cleaning are required. The Care 800 Cleanflush® Suite with Backrest in particular features a raised height seat, an increased pan projection and backrest specifically designed to provide extra support for people with disabilities and applications requiring compliance to AS1428.1-2009 Amd.1 Design for Access & Mobility.
- Meets AS1428.1–2009 Amd. 1 Access and Mobility requirements when used in conjunction with backrest, single flap seat and raised height buttons
- Care 800 Cleanflush® Easy Height wall faced close coupled pan, ideal for the elderly or people with restricted movement
- Caroma Cleanflush® is a superior, rimless flushing system that’s easy to clean and provides full visibility of any grime build up, providing a cleaner clean
- Smooth surface pan design and fully contoured sides allows easy cleaning
- Extended 800mm pan projection suitable for wheelchair use
- Universal trap pan for S or P trap installations
- Includes Caroma's patented Uni–Orbital® Connector, ensuring unparalleled fit out flexibility during installation (up to 50mm radius)
- Care 800 back entry vitreous china cistern
- Includes Colani Care single flap seat in either white, sorrento blue or anthracite grey
- Includes Caroma stainless steel Backrest
- Metal chrome plated raised height care buttons
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.