The Decina Alegra Back-To-Wall Freestanding Bath is exclusively designed and manufactured for Decina. Unlike many other Back-To-Wall Freestanding Baths it features a tile bead so it can be securely fixed into a tiled wall, creating a waterproof seal around the bath. The Alegra has beautiful curved edges, the back-to-wall style makes cleaning easier and saves bathroom space.
- Freestanding Back-to-Wall design saves bathroom space
- Exclusive tile bead allows the bath to be fixed into the wall
- Manufactured from premium sanitary grade acrylic
- Made to Australian Standards
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Centre waste position
- High gloss white
- Plug and waste not included
- 10 year manufactures warranty
PRODUCT CODEAG1400W AG1500W AG1700W
SIZE (L) X (W) X (H)1400 x 800 x 600 (mm) - 135 litres 1500 x 800 x 600 (mm) - 162 litres 1700 x 800 x 600 (mm) - 175 litres
- Ihg sku:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.