The EZI Frame is a structural on site fitting for specific baths and spa baths that eliminates the need for further support.
The galvanised steel support frame contains adjustable legs that can be fitted under the bath on site.
The benefits of using the EZI Frame is that it eliminates the use of on-site scrap, timber, bricks or foam under the bath which will void the Decina warranty and not structurally support the bath when filled with water and bathers.
Decina recommends only two support methods; the use of a full mortar bed or an EZI Frame steel support frame.
The EZI Frame can be pre-fitted or post-fitted and is glued to the bottom of the bath with construction adhesive. Once fitted the legs are simply screwed down to touch the sub floor.
For shower over bath installation applications the EZI Frame should be pre-fitted by Decina to ensure the frame has adequate base support.
Full installation instructions are provided with all EZI Frames.
- Ezi Frame (Small) for rectangle end waste 1500mm baths
- Ezi Frame (Large) for rectangle end waste 1600, 1700, 1800 (mm) baths
- Ezi Frame centre waste baths
- Low cost and easy to install
- Time saving for onsite installation
- Structural support and protected by warranty
- Adjustable from 55mm to 170mm with lock nuts provided
- Available from your builder or retailer
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
- RJRobert J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAll good
All goodD1Design 10Thank you for your concise review! We're glad to hear that everything is good on your end. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to provide a positive experience. If you ever have any more feedback, questions, or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.