Tough mould injected ABS Plastic
Available in Matte Black or Matte White
Suction cup installation - 3kg maximum load
- 👉[Use Tips and Attention] - It works only on non-porous, smooth surfaces, like polished ceramic tiles, mirrors, glass windows, polished stainless steel walls and plastic boards, etc., won't work on any porous, bumpy, rough or textured surfaces, like rough coating surfaces, unpolished marble or wooden doors, rugged porcelain surfaces, etc.
- For these Unsuitable surfaces - Purchase with the additional Drill Free Support Pads ( 2 per pack )
- NOTE - Support pads stick well and may not be removable from some surfaces such as painted walls without damage.
Relocate any time.
Great for "renters" - take it with you when you leave.
No Drill Toilet roll holder, suction toilet roll holder, suction cup toilet roll holder, stick on toilet roll holder, Drill free toilet roll holder, never drill again toilet roll holder.
SUPPORT PADS INCLUDED
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.