The Caroma Urbane II Collection sets a new benchmark in contemporary Australian design for private moments and rebalance. Combining refined thin-edge details and a considered design language, this extensive bathroom collection includes toilets, basins, tapware, accessories, showers and baths. Supported by a beautiful and highly durable palette of unique PVD colour finishes, the collection can be tailored to suit a range of styles and tastes. Unique in-wall components and interchangeable trim-kits allow in-wall mixer tapware to be changed and updated post-installation, saving time and money whilst gratifying greater design flexibility and expression.
- *Durable brass body construction *Concealed aerator with adjustable stream direction *Unrestricted aerator included for bath installations *WELS 6
- star rated, 4.5L/min *Caroma tapware is 100% leak tested *Available in Chrome, Matte Black, PVD Brushed Nickel, PVD Brushed Brass, PVD Gunmetal *20
- year warranty *Australian designed and engineered *Complete the look with Urbane II Basins, Baths, Toilets, Showers & Accessories
- Lead free:
- Consumption per minute:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.