Experience the perfect blend of style, functionality, and reliability with the Millennium Akemi Robe Hook. This stylish and functional addition to any bathroom is crafted with precision and designed to elevate your space. Available in two stunning finishes - chrome and chrome with black - this robe hook is made from durable brass construction, ensuring long-lasting durability and a touch of elegance.
- Versatile Finishes: Choose between chrome or chrome with black to effortlessly match your bathroom decor.
- Premium Quality: With its high-quality brass construction, this robe hook guarantees strength and durability for years to come.
- Complete Your Set: The Millennium Akemi collection offers a full range of accessories, allowing you to create a cohesive and sophisticated look in your bathroom.
- 10-Year Warranty: Rest easy knowing that your purchase is protected by a 10-year warranty, ensuring peace of mind and customer satisfaction.
Upgrade your bathroom with the Millennium Akemi Robe Hook today.
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.