Villeroy & Boch O.Novo Back to Wall Toilet Suite
Villeroy & Boch O.Novo Toilet Suite is a stylish and contemporary suite that exudes quality. Part of the Villeroy & Boch O.Novo range that features the complete range of Sanitary ware for your bathroom, this Toilet Suite is a perfect feature to your luxury bathroom. This O.Novo suite features Villeroy & Boch's optional easy clean Ceramic Plus finish. This unique dire-repellent surface prevents soils attaching and makes cleaning quick and easy, reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents and minimises water use. This toilet suite features smooth sided pans with concealed fastenings, leaving nowhere for dirt to collect. The O.Novo back to wall toilet features a high quality German flushing mechanism and quite fill valve. The concealed rear entry point means all plumbing connections are concealed from sight, giving your bathroom a clean, uncluttered look.
- With or Without Ceramic Plus Finish
- Includes a soft close Toilet Seat
- S-Trap Toilet Suite
- 4 Star WELS Rating (4.5L/3L)
- 10 year warranty on Villeroy & Boch soft closing seat mechanism
- 5 year warranty on ceramics
- Average flush:
- Consumption per minute:
- Full flush:
- Half flush:
- Registration number:
- Star rating:
Design 10 is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
- Not all showrooms carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
- Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected showroom.
- Products are available while stocks last.
- Contact your local showroom to check stock availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Price is available to online purchases only.
- Price when purchasing in showroom may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.